1. Brightness level of the solar flood lights must be set before choosing operational times (4h, 6h or 12 hours)
2. Motion sensor option is unavailable when setting a specific lighting output (25%, 50%, 75% or 100%) for solar flood lights Venus series.
3. The two motion sensor modes are factory set and cannot be changed.Solar flood Lights will only turn on with 100% output or change from 30% to 100%
output when movement is detected by microwave sensor. Only the working time can be adjusted.
4. The light will blink twice when it receives the signal successfully from the remote.
5. Light can turn on with ON/OFF button both at daytime and nighttime by manual operation.